Grant is excited to introduce the new and improved OsiSenseTM XX Ultrasonic sensors from Telemecanique Sensors. They make reliable detection “Simply easy!”
The new OsiSenseTM ultrasonic sensors are E2-certified for mobile equipment. This entails a higher immunity to electromagnetic interference even in the most demanding environments.
Detection of small targets and curved surfaces
A powerful transducer and superior electronic design have made it easy to detect even the smallest targets. The high sensitivity level of these new OsiSenseTM sensors enables them to detect even poorly reflective and curved surfaces.
Detection over a large coverage area
In the past, attempts to detect objects over a large area with multiple ultrasonic sensors would sometimes fail due to the fact that the sensor signals interferred with each other. With the ‘synchronization’ feature of the new XX Ultrasonic sensors, it is now possible to reliably detect objects over a large area without risk of cross-talk, even when the ultrasonic sensors are installed closer together.
Features and Benefits
- M18 cylindrical: straight and 90° angled
- M12, 5-pin connector
- Available in plastic, Nickel-plated brass & SS316L
- Tilt angle of up to +/- 35° at 500mm
- Detect a Ø1mm cylinder at up to 600mm
- Switching frequency up to 10 Hz
- Synchronization capability up to 8 sensors
Easy configuration using the XXZPB100 accessory
- Set near or far limits
- Set output function: NO/NC or direct/inverse
- Digital output: Select between Window / Refl ex / Proximity / Pump modes
- Operating range: 105…1000mm
- Operating temperature: -25°…70°C
- Certifi cations: E2, cULus, RCM, EAC
- Degree of protection: IP67
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!