The climate control solution for enclosures exposed to the great outdoors.
Heat can damage equipment inside an enclosure and lead to system failure. This is why installing a cooling solution from an industry-leading supplier is a critical factor in extending a system’s life. It’s imperative that engineers design the system to take into account temperature build-up and the presence of water.
The UL Type 3R/4 Blue e wall-mounted air conditioning units from Rittal are an excellent choice for indoor or outdoor enclosures such as:
- wastewater facilities
- transportation and toll booths
- solar and alternative energy applications
- outdoor kiosks
- food and beverage facilities
The addition of the new UL Type 3R/4 Blue e units provide protection from the harmful effects on equipment due to the presence of water and the external formation of ice and add outdoor solutions to the Rittal air conditioner climate line.
UL TYPE 3R/4 BLUE E FEATURES:
- Type 3R/4 for either indoor or outdoor use and provides protection from water, rain, sleet and snow
- Save up to 45% in energy consumption
- Vandal-resistant Comfort controller located inside the enclosure
- Functionality and capacity tested before shipment to ensure trouble-free operation
- UL and cUL Listed
Rittal’s use of nanotechnology helps resist filiform corrosion on condenser coils to offer greater energy efficiency. Coated condenser coils do not affect the cooling capacity of the unit, and in most cases, a filter is not required.
Rittal’s closed-loop system maintains a Type 3R/4 rating and creates an environment in the enclosure that is cooler inside than the surrounding temperature. With an internal temperature set point of 95 °F, Rittal air conditioners are designed to operate at temperatures up to 122 °F.
LET US INTRODUCE YOU TO THE NEW UL TYPE 3R/4 AIR CONDITIONING UNITS —CONTACT US TODAY!