Proven Industrial UPS power protection for control applications and harsh environments
Grant proudly carries Schneider Electric’s Industrial UPS Solutions. Schneider Electric’s fully integrated uninterruptible power supply solutions can provide your business with the highest levels of availability, reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), and improved energy efficiency.
This wide range of solutions offers:
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory: Each Dry Contact I/O Accessory increases the number of input contacts by 2 and output relays by
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Technical support: Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Multiple mounting methods: Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Flexible Design: Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Wide input voltage range: Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Contact us today to learn more or to place your order!