Grant Industrial is proud to carry Phoenix Contact’s TERMITRAB Complete (TTC) series which includes the world’s thinnest surge protection. TTC offers customers smaller size, more features including optical local and remote status indication, and a hazardous-location Trifecta: IEC Ex, ATEX, and Class I Division 2.
TTC caters to each unique requirement in maintaining and increasing system availability for measurement and control applications. With a starting width of just 3.5 mm, these slim, but mighty SPDs provide optimum system protection for the control cabinet and connected devices and equipment. This thin profile enables protection of up to 572 signals in 1 meter of DIN rail space.
Troubleshoot and diagnose remotely
Troubleshoot and diagnose systems from any location using the TTC’s innovative monitoring capabilities through the remote signaling and status indicators. The TTC sends a beam of light through the monitoring window, which becomes obstructed when an SPD reaches the end of life. At that point, a remote signal is sent back to the control panel, allowing for prompt notification at the user’s convenience. Select the right product based on your customer’s requirements:
Try our interactive product configurator TERMITRAB Complete:
- Hazardous-location Trifecta: IEC Ex, ATEX, and Class I Division 2 ratings
- Compact surge protection devices (3.5 mm) for reliable signal protection
- Unique optical remote status monitoring for groups of SPDs
- Local status indication simplifies troubleshooting and maintenance
- Uni-body and pluggable versions to suit your application needs
- Simplify maintenance work with integrated, innovative knife disconnection
Contact us today to learn more!