The Blue e+ cooling unit series − the ultimate in efficiency. Worldwide.
The Blue e+ is a new generation of cooling units that deliver unparalleled energy efficiency with speed-regulated components and patented heat pipe technology from Rittal.
Blue e+ Air Conditioners
- Quick diagnosis, using an app via the Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Remote monitoring via Ethernet and device analysis with RiDiaq via USB interface
- Detailed function analysis and parameter setting capabilities via RiDiag
Assembly made easy
- One mounting cut-out for multiple output categories and mounting configurations
- Mounting aids such as handles on the rear or lifting eyebolts and automatic securing device on the cut-out
Get information faster
- Resistive touch control panel with permanent status display
- Plain-text system messages for current and preventive maintenance work
- Prioritized error messages with three escalation levels
Save up to 75% of energy
- Passive climate control: Heat pipe cooling circuit uses cooler ambient air
- Active climate control: Compressor cooling circuit with speed-controlled components for demand-based cooling, ensuring a constant temperature
- Inverter technology The cooling units can be used for several voltages without installing a transformer 110V – 230V; 1˜; 50/60Hz 380V – 480V; 3˜; 50/60Hz
- Set point with 3 cooling modes
- Tighter hysteresis control
- Energy efficiency is key to the total cost of ownership, and electricity consumption is a major element of operating costs.
- Hybrid technology combines compression cooling with a heat pipe.
- With a hybrid system, once the interior temperature reaches the predefined threshold, the compressor’s speed decreases, lowering cooling output.
- The controller continuously monitors the temperature and adjusts cooling output accordingly.
- This method saves energy and increases compressor service life.
- Blue e+ units offer password-protected Near-Field
- Communications (NFC), which allows operations personnel to interact with the unit with a smartphone.
- The NFC interface provides real-time performance data and, if needed, permits quick modification of the unit’s settings.
- Using inverter technology, hybrid systems can be used universally. With different countries requiring 115V or 230V, these systems adapt to use either voltage.
- OEMs and distributors simplify inventory by needing to stock only one item for both cases.
- Logistics is also simplified by reducing the number of device variants and spare parts.
- The Blue e+ cooling units offer cooling capacities up to 6,000 watts and can be used in environments ranging from -30°C to +60°C
- Standard cut-out sizes in enclosure doors and side panels, and simplified installation of fans, cables, and control panels, make installation and service quick and simple.
- A secure and accessible USB interface allows for efficient diagnostics using monitoring software.
- The data is gathered at a glance, including temperature and efficiency and more for all operating units.
- A touch-screen display on the front of all units provides all relevant information.
- System messages appear as plain text and are multi-lingual.
- Thermal management protects sensitive components and extends their service life.
- Blue e+ also guarantees a stable, constant temperature compared with traditional cooling systems.
CONTACT US TODAY to learn more!
See how Blue e+ can save you money on your energy costs by downloading the ChillZone app in the Google Play or Apple App store.