Simplify your machine interface with new, intuitive industrial PCs
Optimizing productivity requires efficient machine operation and data management. The new Magelis Edge Box iPCs from Schneider Electric simplify machine interfaces, providing a clear picture of machine performance and boosting productivity. The Modular iPCs offer the flexibility of combining the six display screen sizes with the Edge Box (HMIBMO and HMIBMI Only). These high-resolution displays, together with intuitive multi-touch navigation, enhance the user experience and increase efficiency. Moreover, these iPCs are suitable for diverse applications, especially Ecostruxure Advisors.
• Magelis HMIBMO: New modular Box PC Optimized, with latest Atom CPUs, new M.2 SSD, Windows 10, and Panel PC mounting (with Magelis Modular displays HMIDM up to 22” full HD) and advanced industrial certifications. Including in a dedicated configuration as Magelis Edge Box to connect Internet of Things, with IIOT Node-RED pre-installed, and Cybersecurity encryption built in.
• Magelis HMIBMI: New modular Box PC Basic, with latest Atom CPUs, new eMMC storage, Windows 10, and Panel PC mounting (with Magelis Modular displays HMIDM up to 22” full HD). Including in a dedicated configuration as Magelis Edge Box to connect Internet of Things, with IIOT Node-RED pre-installed, and Cybersecurity encryption built in.
• Magelis HMIBSC: New simple Core Box, with ARM CPUs and Linux Yocto, to connect Internet of Things, with IIOT Node-RED pre-installed, and Cybersecurity encryption built in.
- Large, high resolution, widescreen displays with capacitive multi-touch
- Performance specifications
- Robust design
- Low maintenance
- High configurability and flexibility
- Short lead-times
- Fit more information on the screen for maximum efficiency. Enhance the user experience with smooth navigation like on a smartphone or tablet.
- With the Intel Atom “Appolo lake” E3930 Dual Core 1.8GHz fan-less with 4 &8 GB RAM and Qualcomm ARM Cortex-A53 Quad core up to 1.2 GHz with 1 & 2 GB RAM options and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Edge Box iPCs have all the resources you need to run IIoT applications.
- With IP66 protection, scratch-resistant screen (H7 hardness), 0…55 °C operating temperature (non-HDD models), the Modular iPCs are fit for industrial environments.
- Fanless design, solid state drives, and remote monitoring tools make the Modular iPCs ideal for 24/7 operations.
- The highly configurable Modular iPCs offer the flexibility of combining the four new display screen sizes with the two high performing CPU options.
- The iPC base units are stocked in the USA for quick built to order configuration. For both cataloged items and configure-to-order options, the typical lead-time is 10-days after receipt of order.
Grant is a proud distributor of the Magelis Edge Box PC. To learn more or order today, contact us!