PREDICT FAILURES. PREVENT DOWNTIME. ENHANCE SAFETY.
Grant Industrial is happy to introduce you to the field-proven GraceSense™ Predictive Maintenance System, a suite of smart devices that utilize low-power wireless sensor technology. Advanced data analytics provide asset managers with deep insights into machine health to effectively prioritize resources and maximize the value of their maintenance spend. GraceSense™ technology improves overall plant reliability and maintenance metrics by remotely monitoring the asset health and sending timely notifications through SMS or email alerts when anomalous behavior is detected.
- Vibration & Temperature Node: Rugged wireless sensor with advanced edge processing and proprietary Zigbee compatible communication monitors vibration and temperature to insightfully predict health on any rotating equipment. Multiple mounting options ensure quick deployment across applications in any industry. Easy to replace batteries deliver 3-5 years of life (dependent on use).
- Panel-Mount Node or Cloudgate: Configurable hardware architecture with a wide selection of inputs, transducers, radios, and power options. Nodes can be mounted in our environmentally rated housing. Configured as a CloudGate with an LTE or WiFi module, it can provide cloud-based support to thousands of other wireless nodes within a 30m radius, making the architecture massively scalable.
- Hot Spot Monitor (HSM): GraceSense™ Hot Spot Monitor is a non-conductive temperature monitoring device that detects potential hot spots and alerts personnel of any temperature anomalies occurring in electrical equipment. Additionally, by integrating HSM with a panel-mount node, data from the HSM can be remotely monitored along with other equipment parameters in the Maintenance Hub.
- Maintenance Hub: The Maintenance Hub is an intuitive web application providing real- time asset status using dashboards, plot trends, and analytics. Hosted either in the cloud or on a local server, the Maintenance Hub displays system information, generates reports, and issues alerts via SMS and email containing actionable step-by-step remediation instructions. An open API lets you share data and alerts with existing systems (i.e. CMMS, SCADA, DCS). Some of the unique capabilities include:
- On-premise Audit Tool
- Multiple alert levels per channel
- Virtual channels that mathematically combine data from multiple sensors in real-time
- Performing statistical calculations on sensing channels and displaying their values on the dashboard
Contact us to order today!