Phoenix Contact Limited Lifetime Warranty
Under the Phoenix Contact USA “Cabinet Confidence” Limited Lifetime Warranty (LLW) program, commencing on the respective date of registration in the program, Phoenix Contact USA will provide a warranty, to original buyers of products sold in the USA who have registered in the program, and to similarly registered subsequent purchasers of OEM equipment into which the products have been installed by the original buyer, that the following categories of Phoenix Contact USA products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product.
All Products from Phoenix Contact USA in the following categories, except as explicitly listed in the Excluded Product List.
- Monitoring Power supplies
- UPS Protective devices
- Solid state relay modules
- Electromechanical relay bases
- Sensor/actuator cabling
- Software Surge protection and interference filters
- System cabling for DCS and PLC Terminal blocks Tools
- Controllers Electronic contactors and motor control
- Functional safety
- Heavy duty rectangular connectors
- Industrial communication technology
- Installation and mounting material
- I/O systems
- Lighting and signaling
- Marking and labeling
- Measurement and control technology
Excluded Product List:
- Industrial PCs
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Automatic Tools
- Device Connection products, including Printed Circuit Board Terminal Blocks and Printed Circuit Board Connectors are not included in this program
Normal wear and tear on electromechanical relay contacts and wearable parts of hand tools are not covered. Wearable parts include: tips of screwdrivers, springs, cutting edges of a tool and the die set in a hand crimp tool.
For additional information on the Limited Lifetime Warranty, as well as how to register qualifying equipment, check out the LLW landing page here.