Rittal Configuration System
The Rittal Configuration System is a new, user-friendly tool that allows you to add accessories and holes & cut-outs to an enclosure, and is initially available for the small and compact enclosure types in sheet steel.
Error-free product and accessory configuration
Background product validation rules provide for simple and error-free accessory selection.
Individual machining of the enclosure (drill holes, cut-outs, etc.)
The integrated 3D visualization enables fast specification of the positions of cut-outs and drill holes for later individual machining of the product.
CAD/CNC data export
Product CAD models can be downloaded at the end of the configuration process via our inquiry form.
Request additional information
Our inquiry form allows you to gather additional information on pricing, other options like color, etc.
Functions at a glance
- Fast, plausibility-checked selection of enclosures and accessories
- Simple planning of cut-outs and holes, including real-time visualization of the configuration in 3D
- Automatic generation of order and manufacturing data plus standard-compliant documentation
- Configurations can be forwarded directly to EPLAN Pro Panel
- Log onto the online shop for extended pricing information and order options