At Grant industrial Controls, Inc. we are committed to your total satisfaction. From quality control to delivery concerns, our business is driven by our core competencies of distribution of specialized electrical parts.
- Quality starts here. Our greatest strength is our people. As a service industry, we have earned a reputation for quality and performance. As a specialty distributor of electrical automation and motor control parts, we know how critical it is to be flexible, and to respond to a new or changing situation, whether it is a customer’s need or market situation.
- From our beginning in 1981, our mission has been customer satisfaction through helping them solve their problems and providing them with quality service. With our 45 lines, value-added services, and our technically competent sales force, we feel we are accomplishing our goal.
- Our business computer system, NxTrend’s SXenterprise package offers our customers direct order entry capabilities, EDI and assures them proper inventory levels to service their needs. Bar coding, assembling kits, modifications, and J-I-T deliveries are just several of our value-added services we offer.
Quality Policy: Achieve customer satisfaction and meet requirements through continuous improvements of the Quality Management System.
Quality Objective: Our objective is to fully understand the customers’ intended use in their environment and to continually improve internal processes in order to provide product, process, and service performance that surpasses customer expectations and increases customer satisfaction.
Quality Management System: Grant Industrial Controls applies the standards of ISO 9001:2000 in the conduct of its operations and quality management. Grant Industrial Controls maintains a compliant system in accordance with these requirements.
Grant Industrial Controls has:
- Identified the processes needed for the Quality Management System and their application throughout the organization,
- Determined the sequence and interaction of these processes,
- Determined criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective,
- Ensured the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes,
- Monitored, measured, and analyzed these processes,
- Implemented actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.