Pro-face has developed a sunlight readable screen that is resistant to direct sunlight and extreme temperatures, which no other company has accomplished. With an enhanced information display unit and improved operability, this product is suitable for multiple applications under harsh environmental conditions including use in special purpose vehicles such as fire trucks and construction equipment; parking lots and gas stations; and the oil and gas industry.
The SP5000X Series is a combined unit of a Display Module and Box Module. The modular structure is easy to maintain and the display and box can be separated allowing for the display to be replaced. The box is designed with the application installed and can be used as-is, enabling work to be done quickly and easily by exchanging components (a PC is not necessary for the transfer).
1) Enhanced readability under sunlight.
- High brightness liquid crystal panel (1000cd/m2)
- Anti-reflection (Anti-glare)
- High-transmittance design
2) Robustness backed by uncompromising quality tests
- UV Protection (Cut UV rays by 99% (380nm))
- Full Coating (Circuited boards and others)
3) Environmentally resistant for use in various settings
- Vibration/Shock Resistance approximately 2 to 2.7 times
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃ (-22 to 158 °F)
- IP66F, IP67F, Type 4X (indoor and outdoor use), Type 12, Type13 *1
- 12 to 24Vdc
- ATEX/IECEx Zone 2/22 *2
- Corrosive gas Class 3C3 *3
- Oil & Gas, WWW, Power G&D, Energy
- Special Vehicle, Construction machine
- Train, Transportation
- Charging Station, Car Parking, Car Washing
Learn more by watching this video!
Contact us today to learn more or to place your order!