Control Design, Inc.
Control Design Inc. acts as an extension to engineering companies and distributors. CDI coordinates projects from purchasing the components and expediting the delivery of numerous suppliers, to assembling, packaging and testing of the finished panels. CDI being a specialty manufacturer, is primarily a service business, selling the ability to manufacture customer products and projects. These projects include any of the following:
- Industrial Computer Control Stations
- Programmable Logic Controller Panels
- Pneumatic Control Stations and Panels
- Custom Motor Control Centers
- Mill Accessory Control Panels
- Operator Interface Consoles
Projects can be manufactured from customer drawings and specifications or from your engineering sketches with formal drawings supplied by CDI. Through established relationships with a few select local engineering concerns, turnkey engineering can be provided with CDI participating in overall control system packaging and field installation. Control Design offers a complete drafting service including:
- Outline and Arrangement Drawings
- Interior Component Arrangements
- Bill of Materials and Nameplate Legends
- Electrical Schematic Diagrams
- Point-to-Point Wiring Diagrams
- Pneumatic Control Diagrams
- Graphic/Mimic Display Arrangements
CDI also offers custom engraving and marking capabilities. Click here to view CDI’s custom engraving capabilities.
In the event Control Design Inc. (CDI) can be of service to your organization, please feel free to give Dave Nemcsik a call at (412)-788-2280 to arrange a plant visitation, or if you have an application that we can assist you in developing or packaging.