Compact load supply with 480 W
Phoenix Contact’s UNO POWER family is known worldwide for offering a wide range of cost-effective, industrial power supplies without compromising the highest level of quality and reliability. Grant is proud to carry the UNO POWER power supply family as it is a market leader in compact, aesthetically pleasing, single-phase DIN rail power supplies.
UNO power supplies are designed with core components that act as a backbone for the broad array of power supplies in Phoenix Contact’s portfolio. These optimal components, used in proven designs, deliver high efficiency, which saves energy and increases the power supply’s overall lifetime rating.
The success of the UNO POWER family has paved the path for the newly introduced 480 W UNO power supply. This 24 V DC/20 A power supply extends the power range of the UNO POWER family. Focusing on the fundamental high-quality components of the power supply allows the 480 W UNO to be the most aggressively priced 20 A power supply in Phoenix Contact’s portfolio, giving customers a significant advantage in the most competitive situations. Ideal for any application requiring a basic DC voltage, the 480 W UNO offers customers peace of mind, so they know that their power supply will perform effectively and reliably.
- Save space in the control cabinet, thanks to an extremely narrow overall width of just 59 mm
- Save energy, thanks to a high degree of efficiency
- Outdoor installation possible, with a wide temperature range of -25°C … +70°C
- Simple output voltage monitoring, thanks to the floating DC OK relay contact
- Adjustable output voltage: 24 V DC … 28V DC
- LED signaling and DC OK relay contact
- High power density: 500 W/dm³
- Efficiency of up to 94.6%
- High MTBF: >500,000 h
- Wide temperature range: -25°C … +70°C
To order yours today, contact us!