The new customer focus.
Rittal is the only company in the world that produces over one million enclosures a year. Rittal set a new standard with the world premiere of its new large enclosure system at Hannover Messe 2018.
- The new large enclosure system has been developed with our customers, for our customers. We worked in close collaboration to define and implement 150 specific requirements for a new enclosure.
- The new large enclosure system makes its users more competitive and fitter for the future across the entire value chain.
The new large enclosure system “ticks” like enclosure manufacturers think – in functions and processes.
THE DIGITAL WORKFLOW
Get ahead of the competition by drawing on our expertise and harness the high-performance network of the future for Industry 4.0. The framework for their value chain is provided by networking all the elements involved in the value chain so that all relevant information is available in real-time, and using the data to derive the optimum value-adding stream at all times.
Seamless data is the key to automated production processes. It is based on a virtual prototype with all the relevant information, ensuring the maximum possible efficiency at every point in your workflow. To ensure reliable translation into practice, our colleagues at Eplan have developed integrated engineering tools that reap benefits in your day-to-day work.
The whole is more than the sum of its parts. It may sound simple, but this is actually an innovative process that constantly drives them to develop unique system solutions. These system solutions offer clear user benefits, boost efficiency, and help our customers to raise their game.
Interdisciplinary networking helps to strengthen digitization and create added efficiency. Seamless engineering tools, standardized system technology, and automated machine tools create integrated value chains. In this way, we optimize processes in the workshop, create the basis for extensive automation, and boost your productivity.
- More Simplification: Drive down complexity with simplified, more consistent baying technology for all applications.
- Maximum Data Quality: Straightforward workflow thanks to soft-ware based engineering.
- Minimal Complexity: More options, more efficiency, less effort.
- Significant Time Savings: Perfect features for even greater efficiency.
- Surprisingly Simple Assembly: Our videos show you how quick and easy it is to assemble our VX25.
CONTACT US today to learn more or to place your order!